How to make money online

This blog will show you how to make money with tips and tricks using Adsense, Forex, SEO, Affiliate and Web 2.0 programs.

My December and January Yuwie Earnings!  

Yuwie? Do you still remember that social network? Well, I have to tell you that program still exists and I am still making money with it.

I am member for almost 5 months now and my earnings vary from month to month. Best month for my earnings was November when I earned almost $5, but this was also month of Yuwie biggest extension. Last few months things got down a little bit or I can say get more clear for everyone.

Earnings are pretty much steady last few months and there is now sudden bums anymore. I think that is very good for program and earnings, because program will become stable and will attract more and more people.

After Yuwie manage to build its reputation it will attract more and more people in it and that would be the time for big bucks!

On this two pictures you can see my earnings with Yuwie in December and January. It is slightly fall than, my November earnings were much bigger. Another problem is that I haven't done much with it. I made only around 100 page views each month and I have to change that in becoming months!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments

  • Poly Muthumbi  
    18 February 2008 at 00:22

    Investing Your Money in Fixed Assets Will Talk More of Your Financial Position. Your assets are one half of the equation of your wealth and understanding the impact of each type of asset to your financial circumstances and future is important. With such knowledge, you can then make informed decisions about how and where you spend your money. List down your assets in the appropriate category today and begin the walk towards financial freedom.

    Poly Muthumbi is a Web Administrator and Has Been Researching and Reporting on Debt for Years. For More Information on FINANCIAL BELIEFS, Visit Her Site at INVESTING YOUR MONEY

Post a Comment