How to make money online

This blog will show you how to make money with tips and tricks using Adsense, Forex, SEO, Affiliate and Web 2.0 programs.

WidgetBucks Paid Me!  

After two months of speculations if WidgetBucks will pay their users and constantly changes of their TOS (terms of service) from their side, here it is! WidgetBucks finally paid me and this is 15 days before payment date described in their TOS (you must wait 45 days to receive payment).

This is my first $70 from WidgetBucks which I received on my PayPal account and if rumors about International clicks are true I am certain that this is not the last payment.

All readers who write blog or owne site and didn't try WidgetBucks yet, can sign to the program with click on the banner!


Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment