How to make money online

This blog will show you how to make money with tips and tricks using Adsense, Forex, SEO, Affiliate and Web 2.0 programs.

To all Yuwie members!  

I was very busy with Yuwie last days. I was working on my community. Start making friends, joining clubs (mostly money making and investment clubs) and chat with Yuwie members. I also opened my own club for all Yuwie members from my country. Look at the picture of my Yuwie home page and compare it with picture I showed last time. See the difference?

  • To all Yuwie members:
Now I will show you earnings you can receive at Yuwie. This is calculation that Yuwie made. Keep this in mind: Just get 3 people, and encourage those 3 people to get 3 people, and to encourage the same of their 3 people etc.....

Sounds easy, so why not try it? If everyone simply refers 3 people to Yuwie and actively encourages their down line to do the same...then we can stand to make some decent money here.

We can't say exactly how much, but here's an example of what could happen. The chart below assumes you refer 3 people, and those 3 people refer 3, then those refer 3, through 10 levels, and each referral gets 1000 page views for the month, and the month's RSR is $0.50.


If you still didn't join Yuwie you can do that here: Join Yuwie. If you are already Yuwie member visit me at Goldmoney and drop me a line ;)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments

  • JPetals  
    18 September 2007 at 07:52

    I sent you a message through MyLot in regards to signing up for SwatCash for Yuwie. :)

    Btw, I really like your site and I am going to check your scam site to see if I can add it to my site.

Post a Comment