How to make money online

This blog will show you how to make money with tips and tricks using Adsense, Forex, SEO, Affiliate and Web 2.0 programs.

WidgetBucks is Genuine Money Maker!  

Yesterday, I experienced another pleasant surprise in my money making quest. Program I already introduced to you announced October earnings. I earned total of 70.19$ for October. Of course I added up sign-up bonus and earnings from my referrals.

If you look at picture you can see that I earned 6.67$ from my sites and 25$ sign-up bonus plus 38.52$ from my referrals. I have only four referrals, which means that they earned a lot more then me. I get 10% of their earnings and if I get 38.52$ they had to earned 385.20$ total. I think that is fair enough and that they should be glad that I introduced them with this money making program. I am also very happy that they join my downline!


All of you who still don't have account with WidgetBucks can still get one HERE. I welcome you in my community!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment